- ArtisanCoffeeGroupAsked on July 04, 2016 at 11:27 PM
Have 2 Date/Time Fields.
1. "Today's Date" Is always set to Today and Read Only.
2. "Date Commissioned", Is Read Only but needs to have a set value.
I will be using them to calculate No of Days since the Beginning.
How do you set a set value for a Date/Time field?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 05, 2016 at 01:59 AM
I checked your form and it appears that you were able to set the "Today's Date" to the current day's date, and make it Read Only.
You were also able to set a value for the Days Commissioned using the Update/Calculate condition.
From this, it appears that the issue has been resolved. Do you need further assistance with the dates? Please let us know and we will be glad to assist you. Regards.
- ArtisanCoffeeGroupAnswered on July 05, 2016 at 12:04 PM
My only issue is with "Date Commissioned" Date/Time Field. I need it to maintain a static value, be ready only, so no user has to do anything with this field. It is only for internal calculation purposes and external display purposes to the user.
- victorAnswered on July 05, 2016 at 12:23 PM
I have reviewed the form and noticed that you had already set the readonly attribute from the properties.
If you are still having problems, please let us know. We will be glad to help.
- ArtisanCoffeeGroupAnswered on July 05, 2016 at 12:23 PM
I figured out the issue, and have resolved it. Thanks for your help.