- owlhouseAsked on July 05, 2016 at 06:26 AM
Hi there, I created a form by editing one of the templates. I have changed the name of the form, but it still shows the original name New Patient Registration Form in the output.
How do I correct this?
p.s I must thank you so very much for making this incredible app available as a free option. I do mostly volunteer work for NPO's who do not have funds available for websites etc. by rely very heavily on feedback, depending on the particular cause. So on behalf of us all, I use your product with much gratitude.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 05, 2016 at 12:08 PM
You might need to change the "Page Title" as well. Please follow the steps below:
1. Click the "Preferences" button.
2. Go to the "Advanced" tab.
3. Click the "Show More" button.
4. Scroll down and you'll see "Page Title" where you can edit the form title. When you're done, just hit the "Save Changes" button.
Thank you very much for your kind words. We appreciate that you love our service. If you need further help, let us know.