- davidarnargAsked on July 05, 2016 at 07:17 AM
Hi, i trying to create an PDF customization from an Submission but i only get 1/3 of the form inputs in the PDF Customize Editor
Can you Help me ?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 05, 2016 at 09:01 AM
Our custom PDF Report desiger is still a work in progress. It will sometimes fail to work as it should.
It is possible that your previous attempt on the report did failed.
You will need to reset the report to regain the default PDF report and redo the customization again.
You can reset by deleting the current PDF report and then do a new custom PDF report.
See screeshot below on how to remove the faulty report.
Hope this help. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- davidarnargAnswered on July 05, 2016 at 12:55 PM
Okey thank you, It work in the second attempt.
But I send in another question and it got no answer.
Its about the Progress Bar on Verkbei... Its has never worked.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 05, 2016 at 01:06 PM
Your question about the progress bar was answered on the next support thread:
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 10:22 AM
Your other question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.
- davidarnargAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 12:24 PM
- victorAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 12:28 PM
To assist you better I have created a new ticket that will be answered shortly by our support team.
- davidarnargAnswered on July 07, 2016 at 11:34 AM
- KadeJMAnswered on July 07, 2016 at 12:33 PM