- IxtapaDirectAsked on July 05, 2016 at 10:20 AM
I am building my jotform at this time. Is there someway that a person can look at it during the construction process to give me some feed back, I dont want to give them my login info to change anything, just that if they can see a screen shot of the work in progress.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 05, 2016 at 11:33 AM
You can actually share the link of your form to other people. Save your form then share it by doing this guide:
1. In your Form Builder, click the Publish button.
2. In the Publish wizard, please make sure you are under the Link tab. Here you'll see the form's direct link. Please copy and share it.
3. You can also click the Share Form button. This will show you an options to share the form via email, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.
Let us know if you need any further help. Thank you!
- IxtapaDirectAnswered on July 05, 2016 at 11:39 AM