- development01Asked on July 05, 2016 at 11:22 AM
I need to set up an html of some sort to place a link on my website so people can directly download a PDF File. Please help!!
- CharlieAnswered on July 05, 2016 at 11:45 AM
If you wish to add a download link to your form display. That is possible by simply using the "Text" field, which is actually allows HTML codes.
Here's a sample form: https://form.jotform.com/61864971741970
Here's how I did mine:
1. Add a "Text" field, enter a text and select it. Click the insert link button to anchor a link to it.
2. Now enter the link of your PDF file, the one that will be downloaded by your users.
3. Click "OK" and "Complete" then save the changes.
Let us know if this is what you are looking for. If not, you might also want to check the PDF embedder widget. We'll wait for your response.