- dhellman_ballreichAsked on July 05, 2016 at 12:26 PM
Our warehouse will fill the order when a driver places it, so I only want the email to show the quantities of what the drivers want. The form is here:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 05, 2016 at 02:19 PM
You can only access the Hide Empty Fields on Emails option in the old interface. Also, this will only work in the default email notification. Please follow the steps below:
Here's the result of your form that I cloned and edit, it will only show the items ordered:
Here's a guide on how to do it:
1. Add a string "&old" in Form Builder's URL. Here's an example:
2. After that, go to Preferences. Go to Advanced Settings tab and enable the Hide Empty Fields on Emails option.
3. When you're done, create a new email notification and delete the old one.
4. Select the Notifier and then click Next.
5. Make sure that the email notification is set up properly. Click Next when you're done.
6. Don't Unlock the Data Table in the email editor. If you try unlocking it, you'll get a pop up message indicating that the Hide Empty Fields will not work if you proceed.
7. Save the form and try doing a test submission.
User guide: How-to-Hide-Empty-Fields-on-Email-Alerts
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 11:54 PM
@Jim: I have moved your inquiry to a new thread and will address it there shortly. Here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/887431.