- technorockAsked on March 27, 2012 at 12:01 AM
I have two different options (buttons) for uploading. One for the .mp3 song (one file only at a time), and a second for multiple files (chord sheet and lyrics), on two different occassions now the artists have fully submitted and payment has cleared, the .mp3 shows up and I can download it onto my computer, BUT the lyrics and chord sheets don't come through. I've spoken with the user on the other end and they confirm that no file confirmation for the documents comes back, but there is one for the .mp3 submit.
Thanks for helping out. I really like JotForm and will upgrade once i get close to my monthly space limit.
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 27, 2012 at 02:55 AM
Try probably resetting the email notification so that all form fields are included in the email.
Here is how to reset email:
1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab,
3. Click on "Email Alerts",
4. Select "Notification",
5. Click on "Delete Email" button,
6. Click on "Email Alerts" again,
7. Click on "Add New Email" and complete the wizard,
8. Save your form.
Please give this a try and let us know if it worked.