- barbara.isaiaAsked on July 06, 2016 at 09:20 AM
I use JotForm with the Google Drive and Google Spreadsheet integration. The form I created required the users to submit several attachment via the form.
Once users submit their answers, I have one spreadsheet in GDrive and one folder that holds all the submitted files & questionnaires as pdf files.
When clicking on the link within the spreadsheet, it leads the user to the jotform cloud in which the file is stored.
Is it possible to have the link in the spreadsheet link to the file in the GDrive?
And in case it's not, how can I ensure that no one who has access to the link is able to view the files via the cloud unless he/she is allowed to?
Many thanks for your quick help.
- CharlieAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 10:33 AM
No it is not possible, the download links in Google Drive for file uploads cannot be added in the Google Spreadsheet integration.
Regarding the security, no one will know the download link of the form's file uploads except from you, unless you shared them to your users either via an autoresponder email or by sharing the file download link directly.
Perhaps this might help, this is the information shared to us by JotForm's founder:
- We have bug bounty programs where we pay outside parties for
reporting vulnerabilities in our system.
- Our servers are protected by private networks and constantly updated
- Our system administrators have a collective 40+ years of industry experience.
- Our development team is encouraged to follow best security practices.
- All data transfer are made of 256-bit SSL secure connection.
- Our servers are located on SSAE16 Audited facilities.
Let us know if you need further information on this.