- actifwearAsked on March 27, 2012 at 08:13 AM
Using check boxes - only want 1 option per use (and no option description) but the system automatically re-creates 3 options with descriptions each time you view the form in the JotForm editor and then autosaves.
See attached screenshot which shows the preview and the actual required.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 27, 2012 at 08:48 AM
You should not leave the Option field empty or blank. Otherwise the system will resolved to default settings as it must somehow find a reference point for a particular field, in this case the descriptions of the option field. If they are blank, I think they will have no purpose in the submission of form.If you check the screen below, I was still able to do it although the labels/description appears to be blank. I used space ( ) as labels.
As my colleague idarktech suggested, you should at least give it 1 option. If you don't like to show the labels, you can use CSS to make the text transparent so it will not be visible on the forms.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 27, 2012 at 08:49 AM
- actifwearAnswered on March 27, 2012 at 08:56 AM
Great Guys - many thanks. This appears to resolve the problem.
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 27, 2012 at 08:59 AM
Welcome and glad to know that it works !