- elisaparAsked on July 06, 2016 at 11:13 AM
hi, JotForm no longer works with the current version of wordpress. how do I publish this form? the plugin is compatible up to version 4.2.9, I have the latest version (4.5.3). Can I force the publication '
- CharlieAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 12:04 PM
JotForm has two Wordpress plugins, one is the JotForm Embed Form plugin and the other is the JotForm oEmbed plugin. There's an issue with the oEmbed plugin. I tried to use the Embed Form plugin and it works in my end. Here's a screenshot:
Please check this guide to learn more about how to embed your forms on a Wordpress site: https://www.jotform.com/help/324-A-guide-to-forms-for-WordPress-users
If none of the plugin works, please deactivate them and try using the iFrame embed code, here's how to get that code: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code. Make sure to embed it under the "Text" tab:
I hope that helps.
- elisaparAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 12:15 PM
thank you very much now I try :-)
- IrshadAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 12:23 PM
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us.
- elisaparAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 12:39 PM
uffff , I tried the two plugins and also the solution with the iframe (disabling plugins). I am attaching the result. :-(
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 12:49 PM
Please remove the script part(highlighted in red):
Let us know if you need more help.
- elisaparAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 01:02 PM
- CharlieAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 01:07 PM
The iFrame embed code is being displayed like that because it is being treated as a plain text. May I know where exactly did you embed it? It should be under the "Text" tab which accepts HTML codes.
Here's a screenshot of what I am referring to:
If you can share us a screenshot to where you are actually pasting the code, that would help us better.
We'll wait for your response.
- elisaparAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 01:17 PM
- elisaparAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 01:20 PM
- elisaparAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 01:26 PM
I go out for dinner. I come back tonight. thanks for everything. see you later. federico
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 01:27 PM
Please follow these steps:
1) On a WordPress "Post" page, click "Add New".
2) Click "Text" tab above post textarea.
3) Copy form code above
4) Paste it into the "Text" textarea.
- elisaparAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 01:34 PM
- elisaparAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 01:39 PM