- farmcreditILAsked on July 06, 2016 at 11:56 AM
I changed the Thank You form too, and saved it and when I test submit a form, it reverts to the default "Thank You" upon submission. When I open back up the form to edit, my Thank You message changes are there. Not sure why it's not showing up when a form is submitted.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 12:17 PM
You are correct, this is the Thank You Page for your form: https://form.jotform.com/61716542699972
But this is the result after submitting:
I have tried clearing forms cache, and even cloning your form, but the same result. I am forwarding this to our second level to check further. You will be updated via this thread.
- farmcreditILAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 12:26 PM
Okay. Thank you. I hope it is resolved quickly. Our invitations went out in the mail yesterday that leads people to the forms to register.
- IrshadAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 12:35 PM
The issue has been already assigned to our Development team. We will send you updates as early as possible.
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 03:38 AM
This problem has been fixed. However, you need to open Thank You wizard and click to the Save button to see it working.