- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 03:01 PM
Yes, you can add a theme to your existing forms. Here's a guide:
2. Select the theme you want and click it.
3. A pop up will appear showing the selected theme, click the Use Theme button.
4. Select the form you want the theme to be applied to.
5. Click the Install Theme button when you're done.
6. Save the form when you're done.
Complete guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/184-How-to-use-your-JotForm-themes
Hope that helps. Thanks!
- FiediAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 02:17 PM
I can't find the "save"-button to save the form
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 04:08 PM
It seems as though the redirect from the theme store current leads to a broken page. Try using the "Themes" button while editing your form instead:
There is a bug ticket opened already for the theme store redirect issue and it should be resolved soon.