JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Yes, you can add a theme to your existing forms. Here's a guide:
2. Select the theme you want and click it.
3. A pop up will appear showing the selected theme, click the Use Theme button.
4. Select the form you want the theme to be applied to.
5. Click the Install Theme button when you're done.
6. Save the form when you're done.
Complete guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/184-How-to-use-your-JotForm-themes
Hope that helps. Thanks!
I can't find the "save"-button to save the form
It seems as though the redirect from the theme store current leads to a broken page. Try using the "Themes" button while editing your form instead:
There is a bug ticket opened already for the theme store redirect issue and it should be resolved soon.