- lauhewittAsked on March 27, 2012 at 10:26 AM
I am not sure, plimus has not confirmed, I want to renew my subscription. My credit card flagged this purchase as suspicious. I just put 90 into the plimus account but I think it is just sitting there.
Not the best service.
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 27, 2012 at 11:21 AM
I checked your account and found out that your subscription was cancelled. Kindly check on your credit card, there may be any issue, you can change the credit card information any time using the following steps;
To change your account information you will need to do the following steps:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus via this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
4. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active Jotform subscription
5. Save the changes you made
Your account is due downgrade as from 26th march, 2012.Kindly have this sorted nd avoid the downgrade. Thanks for contacting us.
- lauhewittAnswered on March 27, 2012 at 11:50 AM
The poduct is not showing up.
- fxrAnswered on March 27, 2012 at 01:26 PM
Have you updated your card details on file @ Plimus?
We can try to put another payment through tonight.
We have no record of any other payment going through recently.