- TheresamarieAsked on March 27, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Image does not show up in form when using uploaded file or URL. It shows just fine in the edit screen but then its missing in both the preview and the embedded form.
Image is a small 150kb file and no bigger than 500px by 700px.
How do I resolve this?
- fxrAnswered on March 27, 2012 at 01:16 PM
Which form is it and/or where is it embedded?
- TheresamarieAnswered on March 27, 2012 at 06:44 PM
Im not sure if I understand your questions. Would you like the link to the form?
Here is the link: http://form.jotform.com/form/11075002866
The image should be showing up at the top.
It is embedded on my website but the image isnt even showing up in the preview on the jotform site or at the link. That is where I first found the problem.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 27, 2012 at 07:45 PM
You should clear your form conditions to fix it. Here's how:
1. Click Setup & Embed
2. Click Conditions
3. Click Save Conditions while on the Conditions Wizard
4. Delete Saved Conditions
That should fixed it. Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks.
- TheresamarieAnswered on March 27, 2012 at 09:16 PM
Perfect! That fixed it beautifully! Thank you SO very much : )