- creacioneswebAsked on July 07, 2016 at 03:31 AM
I have save new changes in my form and the changes are not reflecting for some reason.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 07, 2016 at 06:00 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did check your form in editor and live form but could not locate any difference. All latest changes are being displayed in the live version of form. Please check the screenshot below:
I have cleared your form cache form here. Can you please test your form again and see if it is still not displaying the latest updates?
We will wait from here.
- greatventureAnswered on July 07, 2016 at 08:15 AM
Hi there, I have the same issue - none of the changes to forms are displayed. It holds both for old and new forms. Tried clearing cache following the guide - did not help.
- creacioneswebAnswered on July 07, 2016 at 08:20 AM
My form is updated now, didt clear the cache or anything I suppose is just taking some time for your system to show the changes.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 07, 2016 at 10:16 AM
Our sincere apologies.
Your forms should update normally fine by now.
We have data replication delay issue recently but it has now been resolved.
Kindly check your forms again and let us know if you have any problems.