- joshnveeAsked on July 07, 2016 at 10:28 AM
when I click on the form I don't get options to add report and creat csv.Thanks
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 07, 2016 at 11:48 AM
I have just tested your account and I can see options to create reports are there, please follow the steps on this guide in order to create your report: How-to-Create-a-CSV-Report
Please do let us know if you have questions, we will be glad to help.
- joshnveeAnswered on July 07, 2016 at 11:57 AM
i get it for some forms. but the ones shown below is what i need for. i did it a few weeks back now i cant.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 07, 2016 at 12:30 PM
Those forms are shared with you, the reason why you cannot find options to download reports is because you have not access to do it, so you need to contact with the main account owner and request access to view submissions, this way you will be able to download submissions as CSV.
- joshnveeAnswered on July 07, 2016 at 02:47 PM
I am the main account holder. I did it a few days ago. I wonder if you could give me the account id so I know which is that account. I guess I must have opened from another raccount
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 07, 2016 at 04:11 PM
The username of the main account is josephmanalil. This is visible in your folder view. The account email is feedback@********.ca.