- RealtorjohnfAsked on March 27, 2012 at 03:17 PM
I'm a real estate broker, and I need real estate listing checklist for agents to clearly state the terms of our Listing agreement.
How do I print the "text portion" of the agreement, when I receive a completed form?
I need to be able to print the form, and MAIL it to my clients.
Here's an example of the text I need on my form, after my client has filled in name, address, ect.
"NO BROKERAGE RELATIONSHIP NOTICE
FLORIDA LAW REQUIRES THAT REAL ESTATE LICENSEES WHO HAVE NO BROKERAGE RELATIONSHIP WITH A POTENTIAL SELLER OR BUYER DISCLOSE THEIR DUTIES TO SELLERS AND BUYERS.
As a real estate licensee who has no brokerage relationship with you, BROKERless, Inc. and its associates owe to you the following duties:
1. Dealing honestly and fairly;
2. Disclosing all known facts that materially affect the value of residential real property which are not readily observable to the buyer.
3. Accounting for all funds entrusted to the licensee."
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 27, 2012 at 04:22 PM
You can do this by adding your Terms/Agreement text in the html Notification message in Setup & Embed --> Email Alerts (see screen below). When the form is submitted, in your Notification you will be able to Print the TC text as well.
Hope this help. Thanks.