- swentzellAsked on July 07, 2016 at 02:55 PM
Looking to collect the following data: Number of cards to be issued
From there, depending on the digit entered, that many new fields for name, email, etc pop up.
So if they say 4, then 4 spots to input the data can show. Does this exist?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 07, 2016 at 04:29 PM
Unfortunately, there is no way to show such fields dynamically. The only way to do that is to use Conditions. But for that to work you'll have to create all fields on your form, hide them and then according to value in text-box(number) it will show that number of fields.
So the workflow would be:
1. You create some number of all blocks with fields that you need, name, email, address etc.
2. You create one number field.
3. Your customer puts the number in that field.
4. You create conditional logic that will number of blocks according to the number in number field.
I'm not sure if that can work for you, please let us know if it can and if you need further assistance.