- kjlarsonAsked on July 07, 2016 at 05:43 PM
I am trying to make a survey using the answer from a previous question in the question label of the next question. I have a survey where respondents will initially choose 1 type of power tool from a radio choice type question. I want to ask immediately afterwards "How many of <answer from initial question> does your company use at least once a week? Is there any way to use previous answer in the actual question in later questions?
I have attached the form that I am making below.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 07, 2016 at 10:31 PM
That is possible to achieve by entering the name of the radio field into the label of the next question. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Click the gear icon of the radio field
2. Select Edit Properties
3. Copy the name of the radio field
4. Then input the name of the radio field into the label of your next question.
Once that is done, the label should now display the selected answer from the radio field.
- kjlarsonAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 12:27 PM
Oh nice, that is exactly what I wanted to do! Thanks so much Chriistian!!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 01:28 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
- BorisAnswered on November 22, 2016 at 05:18 AM
@mypreplan, in order to assist you better, your post has been moved to a support thread of its own:
We will be assisting you with it there, shortly. Thank you!