- BenflipsAsked on July 07, 2016 at 10:34 PMI've used one of your configurable lists down on the 4th page. It has a ton of data I'd like to collect - can it be altered in some way so that the various fields can be 'wrapped into multiple rows to fit on the page? Can the label text formats be altered to fit better? Is there a capacity to have sub-labels for any of these fields? - As an example, if possible, I'd love for label to be ONE label above drop down boxes 2-4 saying "How intense or severe is it" then the hint text for each box to be "right now" "at worst" "at best" and then a sublabel under all 3 saying "1=mild, 10=worst imaginable"
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 03:41 AM
I'm checking on this to display the configurable list widget in two row. Please allow me some time to work on this and get back to you.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 08:23 AM
While I was working on the widget, I have cloned your JotForm to my account and notice that you have split the configurable list into two widgets.
Do you want to continue using two separate configurable list widgets or use a single widget and display them in multiple rows? Since it is required to work with more CSS to achieve this, please confirm so that I can work on this accordingly.
We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- BenflipsAnswered on July 09, 2016 at 02:46 AMHi.
There were (when you wrote your reply to me) 3 separate config lists in the
As a results of previous answers (because it appears that neither Dynamic
Texbox OR Config list will help me for the first component of what I want
to achieve) I have since made some significant changes...basically creating
4 separate sets of the original lists and conditions to get them to display
in specific order...
If you can have a look and think of another way around this, or to do it
more efficiently, please let me know.
With regard to your specific question around the config lists...I need all
three (well, twelve now!) to have the add new option disabled and rendered
Of the original 3 config lists, the second two (now 8) I have kept them
separate so that I can have the relevant label text etc. If there is a way
of combining them, or having hover text or something to guide user-input,
then please let me know.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 09, 2016 at 12:18 PM
Please give me more time to work on the CSS to hide the Add button. I'll contact you once I have a solution for this. Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 09, 2016 at 12:35 PM
This is the CSS code to hide the "Add" button in your configurable list widget:
You need to insert this CSS code in the widget itself. Select the widget and then click the wand icon.
After that, go to the "Custom CSS" tab and paste the code.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- BenflipsAnswered on July 10, 2016 at 08:51 PM
That is brilliant. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 10, 2016 at 11:58 PM
Glad to see that the issue with hiding the Add button is now resolved. It's our pleasure to assist you.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to have conditions within the configurable list. I think separating the configurable list to different lists is the only workaround at the moment as you already did for the current requirement.
Do let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.