- technicallAsked on July 08, 2016 at 06:32 AM
None of my forms are loading.
- technicallAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 06:33 AM
The error is :
form.jotform.com refused to connect.
Try:Reloading the page Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewallERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
- technicallAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 06:35 AM
It's not my internet connection either, when I try loading my form on my mobile, on another network, I get
> Safari cannot open the page because it could not establish a secure connection tho the server.
- technicallAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 06:42 AM
When I try and log into my account and view my forms, this is what I see...
- technicallAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 06:47 AM
What is wrong ???
- technicallAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 07:22 AM
It appears this is happening to other users to.
Why are support not posting an update in what the problem is and when it will be fixed?
What are we supposed to tell our customers ?
- technicallAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 09:22 AM
What has happened to the 24/7 support ???
- CharlieAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 10:01 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience. We have informed our back-end team about this problem. We will update you on this thread as soon as the problem has been resolved.
- technicallAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 10:04 AM
The problem seems to only be occurring in Australia.
If I log onto a VPN, I can see the forms when they are served from the USA.
(I even had to use a VPN connection to post in this thread)
- CharlieAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 10:08 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience. Our back-end team have informed us that they have made changes a few hours ago and may have affected the loading of some forms, but this should now be fixed. The problem was related to CloudFlare and some DNS issue. Could you please check again in your end if the problem still persists?
You could try flushing your DNS by following this guide just to make sure: https://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html
- technicallAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 10:14 AM
Thanks the DNS flushing worked.
That was a very frustrating experience tonight.
It would be useful if you let us know when you are making such changes in the future so that we know what is happening.
I now need to tell my customers to do DNS flushing because it may take a day or two to happen automatically.
- CharlieAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 11:29 AM
I'm sorry, I understand the frustration. Unfortunately, the issue was more related to CloudFlare, having problems on DNS specifically on Asia and Australia. Our back-end team just made a quick fix as the issue was unexpected.
Again, apologies for the inconvenience. Rest assure that we are continuously monitoring this issue.