- TRYPOAsked on July 08, 2016 at 11:52 AM
Been working on this form and it seems like on every tab, the margin is wrong on the right hand side of the page. How to correct? You can especially see if you click on any question. The highlight of the question goes off the frame.
Please advise?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 01:08 PM
Inject this CSS codes to your form, this should fix it.
Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes (paste it into the bottom section if you have existing CSS codes)
- Lindsey NovaAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 01:26 PM
Thank you! Worked like a charm!
- TRYPOAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 11:47 AM
Following up on this. When testing on other browsers, it appears that the text is still going off the frame on a Mac Firefox browser, even thought it seems all other browsers are displaying accurately. Any ideas? This particular Mac is an older machine, so not sure if that could be the reason.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 12:46 PM
I've tested your form using OSX Snow Leopard with Firefox 47, the text alignment is looking good.
But from the given custom CSS codes by my colleague, try to remove the 100%. So, use the following only;
Check if this helps.
- Maria ArraizAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 09:27 AM
Thanks Welvin! It worked...
Happy New Year!