JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
You can add shipping costs per product item in the payment wizard. Please follow these steps:
1. Select the payment field and then click the wand icon to open the payment wizard.
2. In the wizard, keep on clicking the Next button until you're in the screen where you can see the Shipping button.
3. Select Shipping Cost in the Shipping Options.
4. In the next screen, choose Per Product Item as the Charge Basis. Below that, you'll see the list of your products where you can assign a shipping price for each.
5. Click Save and finish the payment wizard.
Here's a complete guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/304-How-to-Add-Shipping-Cost-to-Payment-Forms
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.