- viniciusfehlbAsked on July 08, 2016 at 06:14 PM
I dont know what happed... in building mode I can see the theme. But when published is all blank, only the buttons hold the customization... :S
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 09, 2016 at 12:47 AM
I have checked your form and I was able to replicate the same issue.
I will escalate this issue to our second level so our developers will take a look to the issue, we will update you here with news as soon as we get some.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 02:16 AM
There was some style conflicts in your form and I fixed them. Thanks for your report.
Have a nice day.
- viniciusfehlbAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 07:46 AM
It works now. But
well, I noticed that I had uploaded my logo and it is not showing now.
Then I opened the design mode and... the appearence is not shown in this mode.. I checked the form cover section, and the file url is still there: https://www.jotform.com/uploads/viniciusfehlb/form_files/logo-grupo-hf-2-com-sombra.png
Since the background was all blank again I was afraid to change anything so I got out without saving.
Could you look at that?
I did not visualized the form again to check if it is still correct. I didnt know that previsualize also consume visualization credits! Now my form has not become public yet (u know, I didnt presented it) and it has already 50 visualizations, all by myself (well, maybe by support too, because of this and others little problems...)
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 08:40 AM
I had to change a little bit of style to make it work. Could you please check that again?
I'll also reset your view limit in a minute.
- viniciusfehlbAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 08:57 AM
Now it looks good.
I tested it, filled all the form, and when clicked on send button, it is no action :\
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 09:02 AM
I submitted your form successfully. Is it possible that you missed some required fields?
- viniciusfehlbAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 09:06 AM
No... when that happens a message appears.
I filled it in a facebook tab. Could you check it?
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 09:10 AM
I checked that too and didn't get any errors. You should receive my submission.
- viniciusfehlbAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 02:23 PM
Yea... this is right.
Don't know what happened in the first time, it was like with no action. But thank you very much, seems everything's fine now.
So.. we made some tests, send some answers, then.. well.. if you could just.. you know.. reset that again (views&answers).. last time.. now it's for real... thank you very much dude
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 03:08 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome. If you need any further assistance, please let us know.