- homehealththerapysolutionsAsked on July 09, 2016 at 12:21 PM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 09, 2016 at 01:52 PM
Yes, you can have a check box fields in your form. In the Form Builder, under the Basic Fields tab select the Check Box tool and drag it into your form.
You can integrate your form to Google Drive or Google Spreadsheet. Here's a guide:
1. In the Form Builder, click the Integrations button.
2. In the Integrations page, type google in the search box.
3. Just follow the wizard where it will guide you to authenticate your account by entering your credentials. It will also allow you to rename the folders and will provide you the URL if you want to view it.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!