- promalvacationsAsked on July 09, 2016 at 02:27 PM
I am trying to create a document with several drop down fields and would like tha user to be able to check more than one field in the drop down. How do I do that?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 09, 2016 at 03:45 PM
You can do that by activating the Allow Multiple function in the drop down field. Here's a guide:
In the Form Builder, click Allow Multiple button to turn it ON or OFF. Just press shift + click to select another choice.
Also, here's my demo form: https://form.jotform.com/61905086831963
Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.
- promalvacationsAnswered on July 09, 2016 at 03:57 PM
I must be blind because I don't see that option:
- promalvacationsAnswered on July 09, 2016 at 04:05 PM
Disregard - I found I had to change the type of question to drop box, I couldn't use the checklist
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 09, 2016 at 06:42 PM
Open a new thread if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.