- skmstudioAsked on March 28, 2012 at 05:56 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 28, 2012 at 06:32 AM
We use Amazon Storage Services for saving the uploaded files the submissions details and notification email includes a link to the uploaded file. If you have your own hosting with FTP or Dropbox account you can integrate it to the form so that uploaded files are saved there as well.
The following links provide further information about Dropbox:
To send uploads to your own FTP server, please do the following steps:
1. Go to My Forms, click on the form that you want to enable ftp in then click Submissions button
2. Click the settings icon to the right side of the submissions page
3. Click Send Uploads to FTP
4. Enter your ftp credentials in the FTP Integration Wizard, then click Next
5. Configure the folders and directory where you want your uploads to be saved. Click Finish.
Let us know if you need further assistance.