- nikkimosesAsked on July 09, 2016 at 09:31 PM
Hi! I've used your form software for a while now. 2 or 3 years ago, I set up fairly complex conditions for my forms that worked well. I've gone in recently to make changes to them, and the software is doing very strange things. When I delete one condition, it deletes ALL of them. When I disable a condition, I have to first move it to the top of the conditions area and then disable it, or it deletes or disables the wrong conditions. Also, I am changing fields in the conditions and hitting save and then it goes back to what it originally was. It is virtually unusable due to these errors. I do not think this is user error, as I am very knowledgeable in these things and was able to originally set up these complicated forms with ease. I am very frustrated; I have spent hours trying to get these changes to work on my forms and can't get anywhere with it. Help!!
I am providing the form URL below for one of the forms, but I am having this problem in all of the forms I previously created.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 10, 2016 at 12:16 AM
I have checked your form and I can see the issue, for example, it is not disabling the condition, and when you delete a condition it deletes all the condition and only one is still there, when it should deleted the selected condition and keep the other conditions.
I will report this issue to our second level, our developers will investigate the issue and you will be notified via this thread when this is resolved.
- nikkimosesAnswered on July 10, 2016 at 05:46 PMHi! Thanks for looking into this for me! I cloned the form and deleted all the conditions and re-entered all of them newly, and now it works fine. I can disable and delete without it affecting the other conditions. I wonder if this all happened because I originally built the form a long time ago, and you guys have changed your programming since then, and it didn’t translate over well. This is a problem for me because my other two forms have even more conditions, and the same error happens when I try to work on them. I hope your developer can solve this so I don’t have to rebuild all of those conditions on the other two forms I have.
Ph: (818) 745-9558 * Fax: (818) 334-5615
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 10, 2016 at 07:42 PM
Thank you for your update. We will definitely let you know as soon as we have any news from our developers.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 03:44 PM
We are sorry for the delayed update.
I would like to inform you that the bug with removed conditions was fixed at some point by our developers.