- FlorPintoAsked on July 10, 2016 at 11:42 AM
colocar senhas em páginas de formulários
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 10, 2016 at 12:11 PM
If you meant a password, so the form shows only if the password is correct? If that is the case, follow this workaround:
1) Add a Text Box and Form Collapse field at the top of your form:
2) Rename the Text Box to something like "Pass code" or similar, but don't use "Password", otherwise your account may get suspended by our phishing detector system, since collecting login credentials is not allowed.
3) Set the collapse field status to open, and it's visibility to hidden.
4) Create a condition to show the all the form at once through the collapse field, if the password is correct: https://www.jotform.com/help/297-Show-or-Hide-multiple-fields-at-once-using-form-collapse-tool
Let us know if you need more help.