- Amanda OConnorAsked on July 10, 2016 at 03:56 PM
My photo's don't appear after I paste the links in the wizard box.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 10, 2016 at 06:21 PM
Can you please provide us more details. Which of your form is this so we can check more.
Provide us your form URL so we can have a look.
We will wat for your response.
- Amanda OConnorAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 12:46 AMI was either trying to get the carousel picture widget, or the single
picture of each item to work when copying the URL from the Graphic Edge
website. Here is a URL of one of our shirts
www.thegraphicedge.com/designer/378331/share.. It is for my form Custer
Raven's Fan Apparel?? I have everything else done and ready to go with the
exception of this...
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 06:14 AM
If I understand correctly, you want to use the image from your website to display the items on your form? You will need to copy the exact url of the address and enter that URL in the image widget. To copy the url, simply right click on the image in your website, then select "Copy image address."
Then enter the copied URL into the image widget.
If you need further assistance, or you are referring to a different concern, please let us know.
- Amanda OConnorAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 09:46 AMI will try that thank you!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 11:42 AM
If you want to show a slideshow with multiple images, the image slider widget is quite easy to use:
Copying your image URL's as described by my colleague will work for this widget. Here is an example form with the widget:
- Amanda OConnorAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 04:45 PMOK I figured out how to do that, now is there a way to add captions to
photos so they know what is what, or use the little images next to each
item and have them show before you click on each item the way I have firm
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 06:02 PM
With the image slider widget it is not possible to add captions. You would need to add the captions directly to the images. There is also no way to show a preview. I checked a few of our other widgets and this seems to be the case with all of our slider widgets.