- btereposkyAsked on July 11, 2016 at 05:15 AM
Even after renaming a form and changing the title it still has the original forms name in the browser tab and email notifications have the original form as well. How do I change that if re-naming doesn't work.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Clone an Existing Form from Your Account
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 09:18 AM
Please try changing the Page Title as well. Here's a guide:
1. Click the "Preferences" button in the toolbar.
2. In the Preferences wizard, go to "Advanced" tab and then click the "Show More" button.
3. Scroll down and you'll see "Page Title". Please change it and then click the "Save Changes" button.
Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.
- kuvaszAnswered on September 12, 2016 at 07:58 PM
I'm trying to fix a title as well but when I click the "preferences" button on the toolbar, nothing happens.
Should now show up in browser tab and Facebook as 2017 Kuvasz Rescue Calendar
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on September 12, 2016 at 11:03 PM
Hi Gail, to give way to the OP, I have moved your question to a separate thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/930586
We'll have it addressed there shortly.