- fulminologyllcAsked on July 11, 2016 at 09:24 AM
Each account page at Jotform.com has either failed to connect or taken several minutes to connect today, 07-11-16 and when pages do load, they do not display correctly and are unusable.
1. Reloaded the page several times
2. Closed out of the browser and reloaded
3. Tried a different browser (both the latest versions of Chrome and IE)
5. Ensured that no browser add-ons were causing issues with the page
6. Checked Jotform's Twitter and Facebook feeds for any reports of issues
7. Did a rain dance
Are any other users experiencing this issue? Is there a simple resolution I've missed?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 11:37 AM
I have reviewed the forum and couldn't find any similar issue. Please check your browser console for related errors and please get back to us with a screenshot of the errors. You have to access this thread to upload the screenshot.
This website should help you check the browser console: http://www.wickedlysmart.com/hfjsconsole/.
There are cases that Jotform fails to load because of the network filters so please check that as well. Your firewall and/or networking settings.
- fulminologyllcAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 11:47 AM
Thanks for your response. I am unable to connect and reply from the desktop with the issue so I've logged in from another PC. Opening the console I see the following string of errors. What steps should I take to resolve these "Failed to load resource: net::ERR: NAME_NOT_RESOLVED errors?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 01:23 PM
It seems that your network is not allowing you to connect to Jotform or something is blocking Jotform. Anyways, please try the following solutions:
1. Flush your DNS (http://www.wikihow.com/Flush-DNS).
2. Reset your network or restart your router/modem.
3. Restart your computer
- fulminologyllcAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 02:01 PM
Flush DNS took care of it instantly. Didn't even need to restart the modem or PC.
Thanks very much for the speedy solution!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 02:47 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome! Ope a new thread if you need anything else. :-)