- rughdesignAsked on July 11, 2016 at 12:15 PM
As my form has gotten bigger JotForm has become progressively slower. When adding conditions it takes over 2 minutes to process. While I am waiting I can not click anything and multiple times a crash window pops up.
Is there anyway to remedy this?
- IrshadAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 01:24 PM
I have just cleared your Form's CACHE. I would also suggest you to clear your Browser's CACHE
So please check it again, and if you still face any issue, please let us know.
- rughdesignAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 01:36 PM
Thank you. I cleared my own cache.
It is still very slow and crashing..
- IrshadAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 02:12 PM
I apologies for the inconvenience. Some times having a lot of Conditional statements and Calculations on the form effects on performance and Form loading time. The calculation scripts and conditions script takes more processing as compare to just loading fields/elements of the form.
So if possible, please try to lighten your Form conditions. I am still checking the issue and will send you further updates very soon.
- ISOdeveloperAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 02:54 AM
I am having the same issue.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 04:20 AM
We will answer your question on your thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/903557.