- darrenchewAsked on July 12, 2016 at 03:05 AM
I uses ***-***-*** for my users to fill in our codes but there were cases where the 1st 3 digits were filed but the rest were blanks.
Is there a way to include a logic where we prevent submission of the incomplete codes.
This is a re-post of a comment on Getting Started with the Basics of Input Masking
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 04:13 AM
It is possible to require the user to fill the field based on the input mask. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Click on the gear icon on the top right of the field.
2. Select Edit Properties.
3. Click on the Validation area and select Fill Mask.
4. Close the settings and save your form to finish.
The user should now receive the error below if the code is incomplete.
- BeliBeli24Answered on April 22, 2017 at 05:22 AMhow to do this on jotform V4
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on April 22, 2017 at 06:41 AM
I've moved your question to another thread. You can follow your answer via this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1126070
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.