- knoodle50Asked on July 12, 2016 at 05:22 AM
Am I able to change my user name a s not proffesional using knoodle50
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 07:07 AM
Do you mean you want to change your username from knoodle50 to proffesional? Please confirm so we can proceed with the change.
We will wait for your response.
- knoodle50Answered on July 12, 2016 at 07:51 AMYes please, can you change it to UK-Pallet please.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 10:15 AM
I'm sorry, but a hyphen is not allowed. I used underscore instead. Please re-login using your new username, UK_Pallet.
- knoodle50Answered on July 12, 2016 at 10:45 AMThank you