- MtCoolumVetsAsked on July 12, 2016 at 06:27 AM
I can't change properties of text fields. When I click on the properties icon (the cog symbol), nothing happens.
All other field types work fine.
- MtCoolumVetsAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 06:35 AM
A bit later. I saw a similar problem from another user. You suggested they try clearing the cache, and using Firefox. Neither works (I use Chrome normally).
Problem only seems to be with text fields. See field headed "Form Usage Notes" as an example.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 09:25 AM
I can replicate this with my own form. There's an error in the form builder that is causing this to happen;
I have now forwarded this thread to our developers for further investigation. If there are updates, you should know it through this thread.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 03:28 AM
Sorry for the problem, it was fixed. Thanks for your patience.
- MtCoolumVetsAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 03:40 AM
Good job. You blokes are very honest about acknowledging problems, and very sharp at fixing them.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 08:19 AM
Thank you for your response, and likewise for reporting the matter to us, Dain. There are instances where we are unable to catch errors after deployment so we also grateful for the reports that you guys send.
If you have other questions or if you get to find issues on your form, we are happy to listen and attend to your concern.
Again, thanks and warm regards :)