- hypnoslimmerAsked on July 12, 2016 at 06:28 AM
I would like to set up a form that asks about 20 questions, with a choice of 4 answers for each question. Each answer has a score. the total score is then added up and emailed to the user.
Is this possible
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 10:29 AM
Please give me more time on this issue, I will contact you once I have a solution. Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 01:56 PM
Thank you for waiting. You can achieve this type of form by using the conditions and the form calculation widget. Please check this demo form: https://form.jotform.com/61935200444954
Here's a guide on how I created this demo form:
1. I used the Radio button for the question and a normal text box for the score for each question.
2. I used the Update/Calculate Field condition.
3. Here's the condition I've used for each answer:
IF -> Question 1 = Answer A -> value 10 will be entered in the Question 1 Result.
4. I created 3 more conditions for the other answers. (Answer B=20, Answer C=30, Answer D=40).
5. You need to create more conditions for your other questions.
6. After that, you need to use the Form Calculation widget to add all values entered on each Question # Result fields.
7. The formula I've used is to add all Question Result fields values.
8. You can hide a field by right clicking it and then selecting the "Hide Field" option.
Here are the user guides that might help you:
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- hypnoslimmerAnswered on July 17, 2016 at 03:10 PM
PERFECT - Thank you