- farrenAsked on July 12, 2016 at 01:27 PM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 01:47 PM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to pass the whole form's data to another form's drop down field.
Could you please provide us with more information about what are you trying to achieve so we can provide you with a solution or a workaround?
We await your response.
- farrenAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 02:29 PM
Hi NikI have a form that we use to record new clients.I want to create a new form for capturing time sheets. When selecting a client on the time sheet, I would like it to pull information from the clients already captured on the new clients form.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 03:11 PM
If I understood you correctly you want to pre-populate your form for some of your clients.
You can achieve that with our prepopulate app: http://apps.jotform.com/app/field_prepopulator
You can also prepopulate fields of your form via URL Parameters:
You can create prepopulated form for each of your users.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- farrenAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 03:42 AM
This worked thanks
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 04:52 AM
On behalf of my colleague you're welcome!
Please let us know if you have any further questions.