- satutAsked on March 28, 2012 at 04:47 PM
I have a form appearing on a widget in a wordpress theme, and its worked correctly for ages. Suddenly the 'submit' button has disappeared.
I use an embedded code due to widget limitations, but again, its worked properly for ages but is suddently gone.
Thanks for your help.Page URL:
- satutcAnswered on March 28, 2012 at 04:57 PM
I should add, it appears to only be happening in Firefox. IE & Chrome seem fine.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 28, 2012 at 05:05 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
In order to solve the problem, please click on Submit button Properties gear, and then use an Expand option.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- satutAnswered on March 28, 2012 at 05:16 PM
awesome. Worked like a charm. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 28, 2012 at 05:18 PM
You are welcome! Thank you for using our services.