- landbankersAsked on March 28, 2012 at 05:29 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 28, 2012 at 05:36 PM
You have two forms under your account that were created in 2010. Are these not what you're looking for?
If not, do you still remember the URL of that form? How about the email address to which submissions to this form are sent?
- landbankersAnswered on March 28, 2012 at 05:48 PM
Clicked on the forms listed above and could not see anything.
Submissions were sent to Memphis@invisiblefence.com.
Thanks, We want to use'em again and do not have the artwork etc.
All help appreciated
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 28, 2012 at 06:07 PM
That was just a screenshot of the list of forms under your account. Clicking the screenshot should not yield anything :)
I tried looking up for a form being sent to that e-mail address but could not find any. Do you still have the said form embedded somewhere? Can you please share the URL of the page where it is embedded?
Also, try to log in to http://v2.jotform.com and check if the said form is there.
- landbankersAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Found it as jotform.com/form/2753656425
How do I recover and use it today?
- landbankersAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 10:37 AM
Got It!! Thanks to all of you
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 10:41 AM
We are glad to know that you have solution now, thanks for your feedback!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 04:49 PM
Just so you know, the form you mentioned is under the account IFofmemphis. If you're having troubles accessing that account, please do not hesitate to ask us for help.