- ApolloMDAsked on July 12, 2016 at 04:26 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 08:21 PM
The problem is not the widget, it's the link you want to add, you can load it directly in your browser and you will see the 404 error: http://www.slideshare.net/KeleighPoter/emtala-training
Open a new thread if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.
- ApolloMDAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 03:54 PM
It's not a problem with the link. http://www.slideshare.net/KeleighPorter/emtala-training
I've opened that link in 3 different browsers and it works.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 05:24 PM
We have escalated a bug port ticket about the SlideShare Widget to our developers.
In the meantime, please follow the next steps to embed your presentation:
1) Get the SlideShare embed code.
2) Add the embed code with a Text HTML field.