- tracyalexanderAsked on July 12, 2016 at 04:57 PM
Please help, some of the data on some of my submissions has gone (see below) - for others it is there??
I am certain I have not deleted anything?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 08:13 PM
Thanks for letting us know about this, I have reported it to our second level, you will be updated via this thread when this gets fixed.
- tracyalexanderAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 02:47 AM
I am urgently requiring this data, Can I please get an update
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 06:39 AM
Thank you for your response, tracyalexander.
I have checked your form and it appears that your data is on the EU server. Instead of using https://www.jotform.com/submissions/60675308484361, please visit https://eu.jotform.com/submissions/60675308484361
If the problem persists, please let us know.
- tracyalexanderAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 01:48 PM
I have gone here and the data is still missing - it is the same as the other server, the first few submissions are there and some of the last few and all the rest in the middle just have what my screen print above shows.
I urgently need this fixed
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 02:27 PM
I have viewed your form submissions and indeed, the previous entries are missing in the form.
It seems that some other EU users are also experiencing this problem. Anyways, this thread is now forwarded to our backend team. Once recovered, we'll make sure to let you know here.
- tracyalexanderAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 07:02 AM
Still waiting for a fix?
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 07:49 AM
Please recheck your submissions,
- tracyalexanderAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 03:53 PM
Can you tell me what happened?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 04:42 PM
I don't have the exact information on what happened to your form submissions, but most likely a cache issue in the form. It's fixed now.
Please feel free to contact us back if you need help with anything else. We are always glad to be of assistance.
- tracyalexanderAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 06:12 PM