- acpaAsked on July 12, 2016 at 06:59 PM
In this form - https://form.jotform.com/acpa/pathways-to-trans-inclusion - I want people to only be able to purchase a PDF or a hardcopy - not both, but the setting will not save to not allow multiple items to be purchased. I have tried a hundred times.
But, I want a different email response to go to someone who bought the PDF version vs. the person who purchased the hardcopy version.
The only field that pops up in the conditions is Quantity under the hardcopy version, so I attempted to set it up so that if the Quantity is greater than 0, then send the hardcopy receipt email, but when I tested, I received the PDF email. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 11:02 PM
Conditional logic does not work with the integrated payment fields.
If you want to apply conditions, then you will need to split your products into native fields(such as the Check Box field). In this way you will be able to apply conditions.
In order to pass the total to the payment field, you need to do the following:
1) Assign a calculation value to each option: https://www.jotform.com/help/301-How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value
2) Gather the totals into a calculation field: https://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-Perform-Calculation-in-the-Form
3) Pass the total to the payment field: https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field
Let us know if you need more help.