- DeliveReyAsked on July 12, 2016 at 07:27 PM
Is it possible to get the submissions on a Telegram Bot? If there is a way, please contact me.
PS: I'm sorry for my bad English!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 11:20 PM
We can submit a feature request to our backend team to implement the Telegram bot. However, based on the number of requests and priority of the feature, they'll be implemented and we cannot provide you any ETA at the moment. Let us know if you want us to send a feature request in this regard.
- DeliveReyAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 03:49 AMUnfortunately the Android App doesn't work properly. After login the aren't any submissions shown. This is the reason why I asked for a Telegram bot. If your team is able to create such a bot, it would be great. In the meantime could you tell me, why the Android App doesn't work for me? Did I something wrong?
Thanks for your help!
- BorisAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 08:41 AM
We have forwarded your feature request for integration with Telegram Bots to our developers. We unfortunately cannot give you any estimates regarding when or if this might get implemented, but as soon as such a feature becomes available, we will make sure to let you know through this support thread.
When it comes to the issue you were having with our Android App, in order to avoid any confusion with the topic of this thread which is about Telegram Bots, it has been split to a support thread of its own:
We will be supporting you with Android App not showing your submissions upon logging in on that other support thread. Thank you.
- TriioAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 11:31 PM
Yes, with ifttt