- TomchipjfAsked on July 14, 2016 at 11:19 AMI have cloned a form, when I go to edit the payment wizard it does not progress past the wizzard opening on continue. it deletes the payment box
- CharlieAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 12:14 PM
I see you have a couple of forms being edited.
I checked the one titled "Clone of Order form w/logo - Uganda - Sandwich Bay Breakfast" directly on your account, I can open the wizard and can also finish the setup there. Here's a screencast:
I don't see anything being deleted, it also finishes the setup on my end. Could you please provide us more information on the issue? Have you tried using a different browser?
I see you seem to be using Firefox so I have tested it also there using a cloned form. Here's a screencast:
We'll wait for your response.
- TomchipjfAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 12:45 PMIt is working now... site was very glitchy earlier.... thanks
- CharlieAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 12:56 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience. I just received reports from our developers that there was a change made on the payment wizard that caused some problems, they have reverted it back to the old payment wizard for now.
For the other concern you have regarding emails, I believe it is a different issue, I have opened a separate thread for it. Please refer to this link instead: https://www.jotform.com/answers/882752. We will address it shortly.
Thank you for your understanding.
- TomchipjfAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 01:45 PMThank you!!! Great customer service!!!
- CharlieAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 01:50 PM
Thank you for the kind words. Should you need our assistance again, please do not hesitate to drop by here in the forum.