- HolideaAsked on July 14, 2016 at 01:51 PM
I imported from excel to a form submissions but the date format is wrong in form submissions and in report to.
How can I see the date?
- victorAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 02:27 PM
To assist you better could you please indicate the form you are having issue import the dates to. I have just reviewed the form 2_Giuseppe Losa CAPOAREA rapporto contratti and did not see and date fields.
Please give us more information so we can better assist you.
- HolideaAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 02:48 PM
Sorry, the date fields are:
- victorAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 03:31 PM
Thank you for the information. When reviewing the form again, the fields indicated are text fields and not date fields
Since they are text fields, it is possible that it is trying to divide or subtract the date you are trying to import as it is done in excel.
I suggest you remove these text fields and add the date fields. When importing the date, please verify the format our import app suggests.
- HolideaAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 05:40 AM
Thank you Victor!
I understand know.