- bigmachineAsked on July 14, 2016 at 02:20 PM
We built this form, but can't figure out how to make the YouTube video on the thank you page size correctly on mobile and desktop. Any suggestions are appreciated!Page URL:
- CharlieAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 02:56 PM
You could try setting the iFrame of your YouTube video to "100%". Here's a quick guide to follow:
1. First, open your "Thank You" wizard.
2. Click the "<>" icon in your text editor.
3. The HTML source code window will then show up. Edit the <iframe> element where the YouTube video is. Change the width value to "100%".
Please note that the "%" value does not work for height attribute. The height is fixated in "px" I believe.
4. Click the "OK" button and save the changes.
Let us know if that works for you.