- kelsygrayphotographyAsked on July 14, 2016 at 05:10 PM
When I try to email a form to a client, it's saying I reached my limit. But when I check the usage, I have only used 11 out of 100. Can you please tell me why I am not allowed to submit any more forms to clients?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 07:45 PM
I have checked your account and when I tried to send a form via email it shows this message:
Please do note that there is a limit on the emails that you can share using these features:
1. Publish button -> Share form via email.
2. Reply and Forward buttons shown in the submissions page.
3. Test email button in the email wizard.
The limit of emails sent using the features mentioned above for free account is 20 per hour, so I would suggest you try sending your emails within some time, but if the issue still persists, please let us know, we will be glad to help.