- tiara2012Asked on July 15, 2016 at 06:59 AM
i requested for assistance several times and all am getting is " still working" how can it be working for you and not working for me. I further requested for more clarification and no response back.
can someone please review why after successfully implemented salesforce lead to my form.. am still not getting the lead in my salesforce account.
please i need an urgent response pleasePage URL:
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 08:01 AM
Sorry for the troubles, however, just like how my colleagues mentioned it on these threads
The SF integration works fine when we tested. I ran a quick test too to be doubly sure and it worked fine too:
We implore you to please give it a try with the previous suggestions. Usually a problem with integration is with the credentials you entered while integrating Salesforce with Jotform. To ensure everything is setup properly, please do the following:
1. Remove the integration
2. Re-integrate SF with Jotform on your Integrations page
3. Enter your credentials and ensure you will generate a new Security Token [GUIDE: https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=user_security_token.htm]
4. Ensure you will select LEADS from the list menu
5. Test your form and let us know if the problem still persists.
Please keep us posted, thanks!