- mandilewebdesignAsked on March 29, 2012 at 12:42 PM
It says not authorized, not what the problem is. The card is fine, what do i do? See screen shot. Please don't disable my account. I'm trying to pay.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 03:25 PM
Can you please check the security of your browser? I might suggest you to clear your browsing cache and if you can install another browser (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc)
If it still doesn't work, could you ping www.plimus.com from your computer? To ping using a Windows PC, go to Start > Run then type cmd. Then type ping www.plimus.com in the command prompt.
If the result is "request timed out" it means there is an issue with your current machine.
Here I leave you the Plimus page , so you can make the payment
Should you need more assistance, let us know
- mandilewebdesignAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 03:49 PMSame error…might have something to do with my debit card…I’ll contact my bank.
- mandilewebdesignAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 03:50 PMI got the timed out issue. What do I do?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 03:55 PM
It seems it is definitely a bad setting on your browser security or probably the network where the computer is working. Can you try another computer ?
- jryanAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 05:18 PM
I also had the same message when I paid for my upgrade to Pro today. It was my credit card's security department stopping the transaction, since the payment processing company is in the UK. Check your email for a message from your card company to confirm approval.
After you clear that issue, you'll successfully make your payment but your upgrade may not work.
Plimus, the third party payment company, will take "up to 12 hours" to verify your payment. That's the message I received... After 3 hours, Plimus switched my payment status from "review pending" to "paid". Jotform took about another hour to respond to the Plimus approval.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 05:45 PM
Thank you for sharing your experience with regards to this matter.
Kindly try jryan's suggestions. JotForm's servers responds almost instantaneously to account type requests (during upgrades) from Plimus. If your payment went through and you receive a confirmation email, you will just have to log out and log back in to see the changes in your account.
If you're still having difficulties, please do inform us so we can coordinate with Plimus. Thanks!